The Canadian Associates to Develop Democratic Burma, Inc (ADDB) is a non profit organisation founded in 1990 and incorporated in 1994. The operations centre of ADDB is the Euro-Burma Office ().
The aims of ADDB are to:
- Support the restoration of democracy and respect for human rights in Myanmar
- Encourage and enable all in Myanmar to participate in the democratic process
- Facilitate the development of democratic values and traditions in Myanmar
- Monitor and continue to promote democracy in the post-dictatorship era
- Help future governments and the Myanmar public consider, analyse and formulate social, economic and other policies critical to a democracy